- FDA approves Lemtrada (Alemtuzumab)
Click here for more information:
- 2014-2015 Injectable Seasonal Flu Vaccine
- As a response to the recent TimesUnion acticle, below is our
"NIH funds important basic science research but our government
does not fund any research in drug development or treatments. If you are
a rat, mouse, rabbit, there are millions of dollars available from NIH.
Any new treatment comes from the pharmaceutical companies.
Dr. Edwards is involved in MS and Alzheimer’s research,
in basic science such as discovering mechanisms of action of medications and
disease states. He is active in teaching other doctors and doctors in
training, especially at Harvard Medical School. He is a member of the
Board of Trustees for the Upstate NY Chapter of the National MS Society, a
member of the Executive Committee of the NY State MS Consortium and the
National MS Society Advisory Committee, all voluntary positions.
Some of Dr. Edwards recent scientific publications, national
and international presentation over just the last 3 years.
Click here to download file containing information on last 3 years publications & abstracts by Dr. Edwards
Click here for the MS Global Summit 2014, Budapest, Hungary information
- Empire Neurology in GoodHousekeeping Magazine
click here to download file
- NY becomes 23rd state to allow medical marijuana
Jul 7, 2014 Courtesy WNYT.com
Click here for full story.
- Patient Portal Access now available through our website.
View your upcoming appointments, test results, communication with our practice, prescription refill requests. Read more about
the Medent Patient Portal here.
Click here to download file
- Dr. Edwards is featured on Benita Zahn's HealthLink on
WMHT on Thursday, Feb 27, 2014 at 7:30 PM.
Click here for HealthLink with Benita Zahn
- Dr. Edwards is one of the select national opinion makers in neurology/neurosurgery and
one of the few asked to help choose the U.S. News & World Report outstanding hospitals in the nation
Click here for Scientific Publications by Dr. Edward
Click here for list of Scientific Meetings for Dr. Edwards
- Dorothy Lacombe, NP, MS, RN joins the MS Center of Northeastern
NY as a provider. She will be seeing patients alongside Dr. Edwards. Welcome Dee!
- Dr. Edwards and the MS Center of Northeastern NY proudly support the WAMS
luncheon and the National MS Society Upstate Chapter for their annual fundraiser on November 1.
- Dr. Edwards was featured on Benita Zahn's HealthLink on
WMHT on Friday, May 3, 2013. Attached is the video link.
Click here for the 2013 video link on News Channel 13
Click here for video
- NEW - We are now on
Facebook. Check us out.
Check us out on Facebook!
8. The Upstate New York Chapter of
the National Multiple Sclerosis Society is pleased to announce the recognition of the Multiple Sclerosis Center of Northeastern
New York in Latham,
NY (Albany County)
as a member of the “National Multiple Sclerosis Society Affiliated Centers of Comprehensive Care.” The National Multiple
Sclerosis Society thus recognizes their achievement in providing expert and quality care, as well as advanced research options,
in a comprehensive and coordinated manner for patients with multiple sclerosis.
click here to download file